Enjoy Your Freebie
Business Confidence QuizWhat Is Your Business Confidence Quotient?
Discover what stops you from playing a bigger game in your business and taking it to the next level! Take the quiz and find out. But first, let Heather give you a warm welcome and explain to you why you should take the quiz.
Answer “yes” or “no” to each of the following statements.
1. I know exactly who my ideal client/target market is. I’ve niched down and now work with a very specific, narrow niche instead of a large, generic niche.
2. If I were to describe my ideal client in the form of an avatar, I could easily do that.
3. I know exactly what problem I’m solving for my target market with my services/products.
4. My offerings are designed based on research of my target market so they make the most sense to my customers.
5. My offerings are clearly structured: they are not vague. My customers can easily understand what they’re getting when they buy my specific offerings.
6. I feel confident getting out there with my offerings because I know that they hold a tremendous value for my target market.
7. I can list the expenses behind my offerings and I know what the minimum price of my services/products needs to be so I don’t lose money. I also know what my competition offers and how their offerings are priced.
8. I know exactly what my marketing message is. I feel confident getting my business out.
9. I can talk about my work and my offerings in a way that makes my target market tick.
10. I know exactly what marketing language I need to use in my messaging. I know precisely what language needs to be used in my materials, my website etc. so that my target market feels drawn to my company and my offerings.
11. I have a very clear idea of what makes me stand out in the marketplace and what my Unique Selling Proposition is.
12. I can reach my target market easily because I know where they are. I know precisely what marketing strategies make the most sense for my company.
13. I am skilled and confident in using the marketing strategies that make the most sense for my company (or someone in my company is).
14. I am happy with the online and offline presence of my company.
15. I am happy with my company’s presence on social media. I have account wherever my audience is. And I have a Social Media Plan.
16. I know how to create trust between my company and potential clients.
17. I am confident dealing with the “big fish” (i.e. important people, people in higher positions of authority).
18. I have 100% clarity on all the tasks that my business needs to perform on a regular basis.
19. All tasks that my business needs to perform regularly are being managed in the most efficient way possible.
20. I have a list of things that are non-negotiable for me when it comes to my personal life or my well-being.
21. I have what it takes to take my company to a higher level.
22. I have a very clear idea of how my company will grow in the next years.
23. I know how to innovate my offerings so that my company can keep growing.
24. I know how to leverage my business.
25. I see myself as a millionaire. It’s an identity that I have no problem stepping into.
26. I’m happy with the pricing of my offerings and with the profits they yield.
27. I know exactly how to conduct a sales conversation and how to close a deal.
28. I can formulate things in a way that before the deal is closed the client’s expectations and my expectations of the terms and conditions are 100% clear.
29. I am skilled in dealing with buying objections of my target market.
30. I’m emotionally ready to start playing a bigger game financially.
Shhhh! You just got a sneak-peek into my Business Confidence Program! This is the first thing I ever do when someone signs up to work with me. I take them through an Initial Assessment much like this one, only way deeper. As we sit down, we take a look at the state their company is in and identify which of these areas need most help and support so they can start playing a bigger business game in the shortest time possible. Not a trivial task, but not an impossible one either! Let’s see what your results mean now!